19 July, 2009

thanks for the support!

  • I love this part of the world. I won't be scared off RT @ocaocca: would u go to Indonesia ? U dont scared with the terorism , do you? (PeteWentz on Twitter)
  • I'm part Indonesian on my mother's side. So sad what happened there. Such a beautiful culture and country. (Michelle Branch on Twitter)
  • Its sad news, but it wont scare me from going back to Jarkarta. That place is awesome, definitely going back this year or next and Bali 2... (Joel Madden on Twitter)
  • JW Marriott in Jakarta (where we always stay) bombed AGAIN. Scary! The Indonesian people are peaceful/don't deserve this/will overcome! (JoeyZehre on Twitter)
HEAL INDONESIA
MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE
Indonesia, My Pride, My Land
I'm so proud of you
WE LOVE INDONESIA, at least I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment